What is FORGExpo? A virtual expo is a gathering of people sharing an online environment to create an interactive experience. It can be considered the online equivalent of a traditional trade show -- and much more!
No matter where you are located, this is THE opportunity for you to connect with suppliers, network with peers and learn from experts from all over the world - right from your computer! Just log onto your computer from the comfort of your office or home on November 10th.
- Keynote from Jon Tirpak, Executive Director, Forging Defense Manufacturing Consortium, USA
- LIVE Ask the Expert chat with Jon Tirpak
- Chat with forging supplier across the globe in the Exhibit Hall
- View technology demonstrations
- Download whitepapers, product videos, brochures
- Network via Group or Private chat with peers
- Attend multiple webinar sessions throughout the day
- No travel or registration fees so your whole team can attend
- No time spent out of the office
- Can't make it? Register anyway, the archive will be available!
|Attendee feedback from a previous BNP Media virtual expo:
Thanks to you and your colleagues for the fantastic experience at the Tech
ManufactureXPO. Over 25 years I have attended or exhibited at many trade
shows in many sectors around the world. I never thought that there could be
a virtual equivalent to a physical show. I spent a little over an hour on your
show and made a good number of contacts and had some very interesting
discussions. I also learned a lot in a very short amount of time. The content,
quality of exhibitors and the mechanics of navigating the show were excellent.
It was well worth my time. I look forward to additional events like this in the
future from BNP Media. Congratulations on an innovative event! - Best regards, D. Paul Zito, Sales Representative, W.E.S.T. Forwarding Services
Access to the Exhibit Hall and Webinars are FREE to anyone interested in not only learning about forging, but contributing their own ideas and solutions to others. Sign up now and tell your friends!
For the full conference agenda and to register, go to www.FORGExpo.com.